Terms and Conditions
103 Oldbury Road
Tel: 024 76 396468
Make a contract with us
- When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order.
- Once we have reviewed your order we will e-mail you again to confirm that we accept your order, and that a contract has been made between us.
- In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this. You will not receive an e-mail confirming acceptance of your order, and there will be no contract between us.
- Images of products on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Your goods may vary slightly from the image shown on the website and will not include any of the pictured accessories, unless stated in the specification of the goods. Whilst goods may be shown assembled they may require assembly by you.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual goods. Please see our Handle Surface Finishes page for more information.
- Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all information provided is approximate and is provided in good faith.
- This contract is covered by English law.
How to place an order
- You can use our website to place an order by selecting the product you wish to buy and adding it to your basket. Items you do not require can be removed from your basket at any time. If you prefer to order by telephone you can do so by calling 024 76 396468.
- Carriage charges will be shown prior to you placing your order.
- You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering.
- All of our online transactions are processed securely by our merchant service provider PayPal.
- Promotional prices only apply during the period stated.
- All prices quoted on our website are in UK pounds.
- Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays.
- Once your order is complete we will notify you of the despatch date.
Delivery & Carriage Charges
- Goods will normally be dispatched within 3-7 working days of receipt of order and cleared payment. At busier times and for orders received during holiday periods, slight delays may occur but we endeavour to despatch on these occasions within 7-10 working days. Any estimated despatch date provided is an estimate, which can change without notice.
- We will normally deliver goods within 3-5 working days of despatch.
- Your order may arrive in more than one delivery.
- We deliver to mainland UK postcodes including Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly. We are also happy to quote for delivery to Republic of Eire and Europe on request.
- We will deliver the goods to the premises you specify on your order. You must be available to accept delivery of your order, which is normally between 8:00am and 6:00pm Monday-Friday as all deliveries will require a signature
- We will not accept responsibility for loss or damage if you instruct the delivery company to leave the goods unattended.
- If there is no one to accept the order on any day of attempted delivery, the goods may be returned to us/our suppliers warehouse and we reserve the right to charge you an additional re-delivery charge.
- If you change the delivery address once the goods have been despatched to you, we reserve the right to pass on any extra charges made by our carriers for redirecting your delivery.
- Please check the goods on delivery - any goods found to be missing or damaged should be notified to us within 3 days of receipt.
- If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly.
- Deliveries are made to a ground floor entrance only and on the condition that there is reasonable access for the safe and prompt delivery of the goods. You should tell us about any special delivery requirements or conditions when you place your order.
- Sometimes, for reasons beyond our control we may be prevented from delivering your goods as planned. These might include things such as accidents, breakdowns, fire, flood, storm, severe weather, acts of god, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage or the default of our suppliers. We will try to put things right as soon as possible however we cannot be held responsible where this causes a delay or failure in delivering your goods.
- Time for delivery is not the essence of the contract unless expressly stated otherwise in writing by us.
- Free delivery is available on all Large Storage Solutions orders. P&P is payable on all orders of Handles, Knobs or Small Storage Solutions and is based on weight of order including packaging at the rates provided on our Delivery Page.
Cancellation and Returns
- This policy does not apply to goods ordered by businesses which are exempt from the Distance Selling Regulations, or the following goods which are exempt from the right to cancel i.e. any items which have been personalised or modified to your specification.
- You can cancel your contract at any time up to 14 days after the day of delivery. To do this, please e-mail or write to us detailing your reasons for returning the goods. We are unable to accept cancellations by phone.
- If you cancel, you must return the goods within 7 days of cancellation. Such items must be returned in a re-saleable condition, i.e. unused and in their original packaging to us and/or our supplier (or any other UK address specified by us), at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage.
- If you fail to return the goods, we will collect them, and we will charge you the direct cost of collection. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in any damage or deterioration, we reserve the right to charge you for the reduction in value.
- We will refund all monies paid to us by you including any standard postage/delivery charges within 14 days, less any applicable costs due under this contract.
- For more information please see our Returns Page
- Business customers, or customers exempt from the distance selling regulations may not cancel an order without our mutual agreement.
- This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights - for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
Faulty Goods / Guarantee
- If there is a problem with the goods, please notify us by email or in writing providing details of the problem. It is helpful if you can provide us with a digital photograph of the problem. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights. Please see our Returns Page for details.
- All goods are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty against faulty workmanship and materials, subject to the terms and conditions of that warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party by use other than as recommended by the supplier or failure to follow the suppliers instructions.
- The manufacturer’s warranty is provided in addition to the rights that the law says you have as a consumer and accordingly, your statutory rights are not affected.
- If an exchange is necessary, this will be arranged without unreasonable delay and without charge. Replacement goods will not be dispatched until the original goods have been received and checked by us.
- The cost of returning goods to us is your responsibility, however on inspection we will refund your reasonable postage costs, providing that the goods are found to be faulty. If the goods are not faulty, we will return them to you, however you will be required to cover our reasonable postage costs.
- The products sold on this website have been designed to comply with all relevant UK legislation. We cannot warrant or represent that they comply with any legal requirement outside the UK.
- We do not accept liability for any consequential loss of profit or indirect losses. You should therefore not book installation of the goods until you have received them and inspected them.
Trade or Business Customers
The following conditions apply to orders placed by Trade or Business Customers.
- Orders may not be cancelled except with our mutual agreement and having been confirmed in writing by us. We reserve the right to make cancellation and/or re-stocking charges.
- Claims for missing or damaged items must be made within 3 days of delivery.
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read these terms in full before you use this website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this website. Your continued use of this website confirms your acceptance of these terms.
1.1 It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this website. However, particular areas of this website will only be accessible only if you have registered.
Use of Website
1.2 This website may be used for your own private purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
1.3 You may print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission. The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
1.4 All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
1.5 Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
1.7 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
(a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
(b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
(c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
1.8 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 1.7.
Links to and from other websites
1.9 Throughout this website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website you do so at your own risk.
1.10 Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
(a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
(c) the website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
1.11 By linking to this website in breach of clause 1.10 you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this website as a result of such linking.
Exclusion of liability
1.12 Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and, or up to date.
1.13 All material contained on this website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
1.14 We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website.
1.15 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence which cannot be excluded or under the law of the United Kingdom.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.